Four Roses Super Premium 750ML

Price
$219.95
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
In stock and ready for shipping

Frequently Bought Together

We Accept

American Express
Apple Pay
Diners Club
Discover
Google Pay
Mastercard
PayPal
Shop Pay
Venmo
Visa

Description

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.

Four Roses bourbon was unavailable in its home country for a long time until Kirin reintroduced it to the American market.
80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.

Four Roses Super Premium Straight Bourbon stands out as a unique expression within the Four Roses portfolio, specially crafted to cater to the discerning tastes of the Japanese market. This bourbon is a testament to the brand's commitment to quality and innovation, boasting a distinct blend and aging process that differentiates it from other Four Roses offerings available in the United States. It presents a lighter and more refined flavor profile, striking the perfect balance between sweetness and spice.

Recommended for You